Capacity building for its members through the organization of seminars, workshops and offers various platforms for members to exchange ideas and share experiences.
FEWACCI advocates on behalf of the private sector of the ECOWAS region for:
- A greater involvement of the private sector in policy making decisions
- Improvement of the business climate for the development of private investment;
- Public-private partnership in the development of projects and more particularly, regional projects covering more than one ECOWAS-member country, such as roads, railways, etc.
- Institutionalised public-private dialogue
- Good corporate governance